• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sony A6000 processing ARW files [in PSE11]

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have a Sony A6000 camera and want to edit photos in RAW, when I try to open photos a message pops up advising me to see camera raw documents. where do I find this, can I add this camera to Elements. version 11   

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Unfortunately, your A6000 camera requires ACR 8.4.  Elements 11 only supports up to ACR 7.4.  Your only options are to upgrade to a newer version of Elements or to use the free Adobe DNG converter which can batch convert your raw files to something that Elements 11 can edit.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, your A6000 camera requires ACR 8.4.  Elements 11 only supports up to ACR 7.4.  Your only options are to upgrade to a newer version of Elements or to use the free Adobe DNG converter which can batch convert your raw files to something that Elements 11 can edit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines