Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Superposiciones en movimiento

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, buenas noches.
Como puedo modificar las superposiciones que vienen predeterminadas?
O bien, como puedo crear mis propias superposiciones y agregarlas al menu..
Gracias y saludos.

TOPICS
Actions , Feature request , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 31, 2021 Dec 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, there is no way to modify the overlays or add your own overlays to the menu.

It is only possible to change the size of the Frame or Graphics overlays by adjusting the handles on the edges of the frame or graphic.

Snap_2021.12.31_0h58m45s_006.png

And I suppose you could make some adjustments to the overlays by exporting the file to a .gif and opening the .gif.  However, you would then have a file containing more than a hundred layers and would need a lot of patience and creativity to make any adjustments.

Snap_2021.12.31_1h1m53s_007.png

Of course, you can purchase or create your own overlays in Expert mode and Save to Web as an animated gif.  But I don't think that is what you have in mind.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2022 Jan 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hola Greg, muchas gracias por tu respuesta.

Lo que quiero es modificar una de las superposiciones, en vez de que caigan hojas de maple, quiero hacer que caigan dolares.

No sabia que al abrir un gif podia trabajar con cada una de las capas. Tienes razon, para hacer algo asi se necesita mucha paciencia y mucho tiempo. Pero ese consejo me va a servir para desarrollar otras ideas.

Otra vez, muchas gracias, saludos y feliz año nuevo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines