• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

System requirements for Photoshop Elements 2023

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to install Photoshop Elements 2023 but I don't have an Intel 6th generation processor. Will it still run on my A10-5700 processoror?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Photoshop Elements forum, from the Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The A10-5700 is a 10 year old, low/mid AMD chip design so my expectations of its performance would be very low.

That said, what are the rest of your hardware specs? The processor may be the least of your worries. Which OS?

Have you tried installing the free trial version? You can run the app for up to 30 days before purchasing to see how well it performs on your system.

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements/try-elements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response.  I have Windows 10 version 22H2.  It looks like I have DirectX 12.  The processor is 3.4 GHZ with Radeon HD Graphics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How much RAM and hard drive space do you have? How old is your computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 8 GB RAM.  I think I bought this computer before 2015, maybe 2012.  I currently use Photoshop Elements 2020 and Premier Elements 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried installing the free trial version? You can run the app for up to 30 days before purchasing to see how well it performs on your system.

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements/try-elements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines