Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tablet Settings and Pen Pressure not working in Photoshop Elements 2022

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

I have just installed Photoshop Elements 2022 on my PC and there were a few issues with my system seemingly resetting some things but that has been resolved now. Now, the only issue is that the pen pressure as well as the other "tablet settings" in the program doesn't work
I have tried everything this website suggests https://www.xquissive.com/how-to-fix-pen-pressure-issues-in-photoshop/ , including;

- Updating my tablet driver

- Unistalling and reinstalling my tablet driver

- Restarted my PC multiple times

- Turned off Windows ink in my tablet settings

- Making sure my PC is updated

Though, there was a problem with "solution 2" on that website, as I couldn't find any folder called "Adobe Photoshop 2020 Settings" anywhere on the given pathway
It is worth noting that the pen pressure continues to work on Photoshop Elements 10, which is the program, I have been using until now
My tablet is a Wacom Intuos Pro M and my PC runs on Windows 10
Also beware; I am not a native English speaker so some terms might be foreign to me. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Sofie AHP 

Since your question is about Photoshop Elements, I have moved this from the Photoshop forum where you posted.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines