• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tags in Organizer 2021 for Mac

Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2021 Oct 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Elements Organizer 2021 for the Mac. I am unable to edit or delete tags and I am unable to change keyword tags to subcategories, all of which was easy in previous versions. When. I upgraded much earlier, I had problems with the catalogue, and as I believe is now standard  the previous categories were imported as tags. It seems so simple (same as previous versions) but I can't make it workQ

TOPICS
Actions , Mac , Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2021 Oct 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know very little about Macs so can't give you any Mac-specific advice.

First, when you installed Elements 2021, did you convert your catalog from an earlier version or did you simply import your tagged photos into a new catalog?  BTW, what was your previous version?

Changing the hiearchy of tags has been problematic for several versions (on Windows).  Part of the problem seems to be  that there is little distinction between a new keyword tag category and a new sub-category.

So, can you be more specific about what you are trying to do and how you are trying to do it? Some screenshots would also be helpful. We may be able to offer some suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear User,

Thank you for reaching out on the Adobe Community. Could you please share a screenshot of the issue you are facing with Keyword Tags?

Regards,

Aaron

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines