• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tengo Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021 y no logro que funcione (Archivo → Herramientas de automatizació

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tengo Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021 y no logro que funcione (Archivo → Herramientas de automatización) está desactivado. Agradecería si alguien me pudiera ayudar a activarlo.

Gracias

TOPICS
Actions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's normal.

That option is only to enable running scripts from some external plugins. Otherwise it's not available. It's not needed for any feature of Elements itself.

What did you expect it to use for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Para guardar en un archivo en formato pdf múltiples imágenes. Si esa opción no funciona no debería de estar en el menú de Photoshop Elemente 2021.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Para guardar en un archivo en formato pdf múltiples imágenes.

By @Jaime F. Herboso

That's not possible in Photohop Elements, you would need a PDF format reader like the free Acrobat Reader.

Si esa opción no funciona no debería de estar en el menú de Photoshop Elemente 2021.

By @Jaime F. Herboso

Anyway, even if that option is not enabled for you, it is there for those who need it for external plugins like Elements+ or OnOne, like me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. I think it's perfect that ADOBE decides which programs can save multiple files in pdf format. It doesn't seem perfect to me that ADOBE puts on sale a “mutilated” program with some menu option deactivated. If an option doesn't work, it shouldn't be on the menu. A mutilated product should not go on sale. My son has Photoshop CC 2022 v23.5 (jap) version and that option is there, it works and he can save multiple files in pdf format.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 27, 2022 Aug 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply. I think it's perfect that ADOBE decides which programs can save multiple files in pdf format. It doesn't seem perfect to me that ADOBE puts on sale a “mutilated” program with some menu option deactivated. If an option doesn't work, it shouldn't be on the menu. A mutilated product should not go on sale. My son has Photoshop CC 2022 v23.5 (jap) version and that option is there, it works and he can save multiple files in pdf format.

By @Jaime F. Herboso

I don't understand your idea about a 'mutilated' format. A bit of history might help. More than 20 years ago, 'Photoshop' was a very expensive software for 'pro' users and there was a real need to provide a 'reduced' version for advanced amateurs with a selection of the most useful features, but at a cost of little more than 1/8th of the Photoshop cost.

This could not have been more clearly labelled than 'Elements'. Nobody would have thought that as inadequate. That's exactly what customers wanted, and that's why it's still working so well today, both for the customers and Adobe.

The difference today is not only in cost, it's also in the license formula. Perpetual licence or subscription: two different solutions for different needs. That's where you have to realize that adding a number of features to Photoshop and making it the monster you have today is not what the real 'pros' are needing today. Photoshop can't include all the features needed for vector drawing, video, page layouts, printing pdf, 3D and more. That's why they chose to offer different subscription formulas with the right tools for each need. Your question is about pdf and the answer by Adobe is Acrobat.

And yes Adobe has the right to offer their various 'bundles', just as you are right not to buy them. Nothing scandalous in adding a solution like Elements.

By the way, if you want answers about Elements, beware of "Expert" Photoshop users who don't know about Elements. Don't first try to find a solution or a tutorial for Photoshop. Ask here.

Your goal was not clear in your first post. If all you want is to 'export' a number of photo files into pdf format, there are several ways in Elements. If you want a software to manage pdfs, there is Acrobat or many external (affordable) tools. Photoshop is not the smart solution.

Together with the tool  'Automation tool', you have the 'process multiple file solution' in the editor. The organizer lets you "export" as new file. The 'share' menu lets you export multiple files in a single pdf. You don't even need an external software to 'print' selected files in the organizer into a multiple page pdf. The result is what you want (use a virtual pdf printer like the Microsoft print to pdf driver, which is installed by default with Windows.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines