Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text Box Not Working

Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Text.JPG

I'm working in Photoshop 2021 Elements and have a problem since updating.  The text box is not working.  When I insert the text box over any photo, the cursor is not in the box but in the corner box (or center or right if I change location) that's the box outline.  You can type, but it doesn't show because it's too small.  For the life of me I cannot understand why the cursor isn't coming up in the text box like it used to before updating.  Is it a BUG?  I've reset the multiple times, gone in and out, tried it on other photos, to no avail. Any idea/

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you purchase Elements from the Microsoft Store? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No.  I've had it on my computer since I purchased it years ago, and downloaded and paid from the 2021 version updating from the 2020 version.  Interestingly, both versions are doing the same thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2021-09-09_164624.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2024 Jan 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having the issue that my text wasnt showing up. Now its showing up, but in the wrong font size. I have to putin an enormous font size to make it show up? What do I do???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2024 Jan 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Eva Auch can you be more specific.  Whether a particular font size is going to appear depends in part on the resolution of your image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines