• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text leading problems

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using PSE 11.  It has been a good fit for me, until I did something and I don't know what nor how to correct it.  When I am typing text, the leading is way off - and I cannot change it to be correct.  Even if I have it set at .01, I could easily fit three more lines of text in between the two I've typed.  Can anyone tell me how to fix this - in easy terms for a neophyte?  A screen shot is in the attached document.  Thank you!

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Double click on the Type layer thumbnail in the layers panel to highlight the text so you can change the Leading.

led.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That does not work correctly.  I know how to change the leading, but it is way off. Your screen shot shows a normal amount of leading.  Mine does not.  It is way to much for the selected leading and I cannot get it to go back to normal.

Picture1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if resetting the Horizontal Type Tool makes any difference.

rt.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you - that seems to have done the trick!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines