• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The following images will be rendered at less than 300 dpi at the requested print size.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using PS Elements for years and never had this Print Warning before.  I am using Version 15. "The following images will be rendered at less than 300 dpi at the requested print size.'  I don't know where to go to correct this or stop this warning message. Please help! Jo-Anne

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"The following images will be rendered at less than 300 dpi at the requested print size.' I don't know where to go to correct this or stop this warning message. Please help! Jo-Anne

You can ignore this pop-up. Your prints will come out ok.

See this discussion:

the following images will be rendered less than 300dpi | Photoshop Elements & More

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bearing in mind this is now an old post. For anyone that comes across this problem in the future, and if its any help. I regularly print large panoramics using an Epson P800 and almost always comes across this message. If just go ahead and send your photo to print and then after it has printed, when you go to close the image rather than press "dont save" press 'save this image" when you reopen the image you should notice if open the resize dialogue box that the ppi resolution remains the same. 

I hope this reassures some of you. For sizing images you should go on the Marrutt website where there is a tonne of info on these matters

Regards Mirek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines