• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Themes in Elements 2020

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am thinking of upgrading to the Photoshop and Premier Elements 2020 bundle.   How many themes are availble to create slideshows and can more be downloaded?

TOPICS
Creative , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please let us know which application you'll be using to create slideshows(PRE/EO) and from what version are you upgrading to 2020?

Thanks,

Priyanshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was planning to use Photoshop Elements 2020.  I currently have both Photoshop Elements 2013 and Premier Elements 2013

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are five themes in PSE 2020 including “Classic” but you can add your own music in the form of mp3 files. This is all automatic and you can export the results as an mp4 file to upload to YouTube, social media or view on your own computer.

You can drag and drop photos & video clips on to the timeline in PRE 2020 and then choose from a larger variety of transitions and effects. This means you can customize your slideshow but id does involve more manual work.

Why not download the applications and try them free for 30 days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!  I have only downloaded PSE 2020 so far and I havent yet downloaded a trial of PE 2020.  From what I have seen the themes and customisation is fairly limited but  that may because I am used to a very extensive set of themes and transitions available in a dedicated slideshow maker like Photodex Proshow Gold which Ive been using for years and really  happpy with .  Unfortunately Photodex have closed so I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone and upgrade my 2 Adobe products to the 2020 version and hope they would also enable me to continue to create great slideshows!  I will look at what PE 2020 can do but I suspect from what you say there will be a lot more manual effort to get something similar to what I have been used to!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I’ve used Photodex Pro Show Producer which like Gold has been excellent. I’ve not yet looked at the suggested replacement, Photopia but  it could be of interest to you.

https://www.photodex.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looked at Photopia But I really object to subscription based services. I want to pay once for the full version. I only use the software rarely so paying a monthly subscription is ridiculous 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand but it suggests subscriptions can be paused during periods when the software is not being used. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a $10 alternative.   It's not Photodex, but it may suit your needs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks will give that a go! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have bought Ashampoo Slideshow Creator.  Only £8.33 and does what I need particularly with regard to generating random transitions between slides!  Excellent.  Only surprised that, given the no. of years Photoshop Elemememts has been avaialble it doesnt havde this feature.  With slideshows of 60 or so photos I really dont want to have to select every single transition to change it from the default.  Many thanks for the suggestion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines