Copied

cutimg a picture leeds to break down

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not giving us very much information to solve your problem.  What OS and version of Elements are you using?  Please give us more details of what you are doing when the crash happens.  Are you able to repeat the problem every time you perform the same action?  What tools are you using to  make the cutout?  Are you in a Guided Edit or using the Expert Mode?

If this is a problem that has only just started, try resetting the preferences file. Go to Edit>Preferences>General tab and click the Reset Preferences on next launch button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i use pse 21 and want to cut a picture to special dimensions then the proggram crashes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

addition: i use expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you using Windows or a Mac?

How are you changing the dimensions of your image?  Are you using the crop tool or are you using the resize image menu?

If you are using the crop tool, are you possibly working with a raw file and cropping in the Adobe Camera Raw editor?

Whatever you are doing, has it previously worked for you and has it just started to crash?  If so, did you try resetting the preference file as I suggested in my earlier post? If not, give that a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines