Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a licence for the following products:
> Adobe Photoshop Elements 14
> Adobe Premiere Elements 14

Unfortunately I am unable to activate these due to the following error:
"The serial number is already in use by the maximum allowed computers. You need to deactivate another computer to use this product."

I have checked the self help and come across the following:
Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/error-activation-limit-reached-sign.html

Stated is: 1. Can't access your old computer? If you can't access your previous computer (for example, you reformatted the hard drive or lost the computer), don't worry. We can help you deactivate your app from your old device. Make sure that you have your serial number or Adobe ID handy, and then contact us.

I have attempted the "Contact us" option but keep going round in a loop looking for the support ticket page. So this is my next best option.

I wish where possible for all current activations to be removed/deauthorize to them allow me to install both without issues.

TOPICS
Download and install , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thank you for the quick responce. 

I have just used your linkd but i do not get the Chat icon. See image below. 

No chat on support page.PNG

I also did a search for live chat, support chat and agent chat but seem to get to a page with a broken link that leads to a "404 page not found" 

Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/search-results.html?q=live%20chat&facets_fields=%5B%22applicable_products%22...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the link again:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=STAM_downloading-installing-setting-up_serial-numbers-rede...

and I did get the icon to click on chat:

click.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This worked for me, thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines