• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Toolbar and Image adjustment tabs missing.

New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have bought Photoshop Elements 2022 and am running into issues. It seems to be that I am missing my toolbar and some "drop down" tabs when I open up Camera Raw. Is there something or somewhere I go to get them? On the first picture is a screenshot of Camera Raw when I open it. Notice my drop down tabs only include "basic, detail, and calibration." The second photo is one I pulled off the internet of someone elses camera raw. Notice they have more options like "curve, color mixer, color grading, optics, geometry, and effects" all tabs that I am missing. On the far upper right of that photo they also have more options in their tool bars.
Just a note, I am using windows 10 and my version of Camara raw is 14.1. Any help would be appreciated. All the videos I watch on youtube of people using camera raw also have all the tabs and tools that I am missing. I am stumped.279844818_10221864487109583_4741131153276273834_n.jpg279807131_10221864486189560_4170829739308747909_n.jpg
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Camera Raw editor available in Elements is a "crippled" version of the one available in Photoshop CC.  I'm afraid you are not missing anything from Elements.  That's the way it comes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greg, I just found this... I'm having the same issue in PS cc 2023. The app's fully updated, but I was watching a tutorial and realized that my toolbars across the top or the side are mostly missing. (Like the gradient tool, etc. ) Any idea how to get them reinstated?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Edited, never mind. I just realized they were moved to the sidebar and buried under the masking icon. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines