• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

traitement cr3

Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2022 Dec 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

J'utilise Adobe photoshop elements 2023 mais il n'accepte pas le traitement des raw CR de Canon EOSR6. J'ai téléchargé plusieurs fois le camera raw à partir de la fonction aide mais cela ne fonctionne pas plus. Any solutions ? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 30, 2022 Dec 30, 2022

Is your camera the latest Canon R6ii?  If so, it requires ACR 15. 

Elements 2020 and later can be updated to the latest ACR version using this official workaround. However, you have to follow the instructions set out in the HelpX article precisely.

Note that at Step 8 of the instructions, the name of the plug-in file you have to copy from one directory to the other is Camera Raw.8bi.

Also note that Elements 2023 is actually Version 21 of the program. So, at Step 10, you need to copy the Camera Raw.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you need cr 12.4 or better.  what is your cr version?

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post if it helps you get responses.

<moved from using the community>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated cr12.4. I use photoshop elements 2023  and Windows 11

Thank you for your anwer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Michel5C77 

with cr 12.4 are you having any problems with your canon eos r6?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oui, j'ai chargé plusieurs fois camera raw 14.4.1 à partir du menu aide de Photoshop elements 2023 mais lorsque j'ouvre la photo prise en CR3 avec mon Canon EOSR6 il me dit de télécharger à nouveau camera raw... !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in photoshop elements click help > about camera raw. 

embed a screenshot of that panel here, or what version does it say is installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did it several times. I setup the version 14.4.1 

I translate : for opening the file, setup the plug-in camera raw as form the "help" menuScreen shot adobe photoshop elements.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

restart your computer

open photoshop elements

Go to Help > About plug-in > Camera Raw

embed here a screenshot of that camera raw panel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did it; i restarted the computer, i opened photoshop elements 2023 but always the same thing... I cannot open the picture CR3

The camera raw version setup is 14.1.0.1121Screen shot camera raw.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that screenshot says v 14.4.0.1121, so i'm assuming you agree that it is 14.4.0.1121, and simply have a typo in your previous message.

if so, make sure you're using photoshop elements correctly to open a raw file:

Open and process camera raw files

• In the Edit workspace, choose File > Open.
  • Browse to select one or more camera raw files, and click Open.

The histogram in the Camera Raw dialog box shows the tonal range of the image at the current settings. As you make settings adjustments, the histogram is updated automatically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I know it...

I used very much raw CR2 with my previous Canon EOS80D but with CR3 taken with my new EOSR6  the system does not want to open any picture.

I uploaded again photoshop elements but it's always the same thing. Photoshop elements requires again and again to upload camera raw ! I will take jpg.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I know it...

I used very much raw CR2 with my previous Canon EOS80D but with CR3 taken with my new EOSR6  the system does not want to open any picture.

I uploaded again photoshop elements but it's always the same thing. Photoshop elements requires again and again to upload camera raw ! I will take jpg.. 

By @Michel5C77

Je suspecte que le problème vient du nouveau programme d'installation de PSE2023 qui veut être beaucoup plus rapide, et qui pour ce faire ne charge pas certains modules non utilisés par tous. Il me semble que vous avez tout fait correctement et que vos fichiers bruts CR3 devraient être reconnus. Au moins si vous avez redémarré PSE après le téléchargement du module ACR 14.4.

Comme le support en ligne en France n'est accessible que pendant les jours/heures de travail, je suggère d'essayer de les contacter dès maintenant.

https://helpx.adobe.com/fr/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merci pour votre réponse... en français (c'est mieux pour moi). J'ai effectivement réinstallé deux fois adobe photoshop elements, fait le reset de adobe utilities plusieurs fois, mais pas possible d'ouvrir le CR3 ! On me demande à chaque fois de le réinstaller.

J'appelerai Adobe l'an prochain. En attendant, je vais faire des photos en jpg. Merci pour votre aide. Très bonne année

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Michel5C77 

I've moved your thread from Photoshop Camera to Photoshop Elements.

Photoshop Camera is a camera app that suggests the best lenses and filters for your photos — before you even take the shot. It does not sound as if you are using PS Camera in your workflow.

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-camera.html

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your camera the latest Canon R6ii?  If so, it requires ACR 15. 

Elements 2020 and later can be updated to the latest ACR version using this official workaround. However, you have to follow the instructions set out in the HelpX article precisely.

Note that at Step 8 of the instructions, the name of the plug-in file you have to copy from one directory to the other is Camera Raw.8bi.

Also note that Elements 2023 is actually Version 21 of the program. So, at Step 10, you need to copy the Camera Raw.8bi file into the following directory:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins\Elements 21\File Formats

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes my camera is the latest EOS6R mark II. I will try your suggestion.

Happy new year

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Greg

It works ! That was the good solution..

Happy new year

Michel 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2023 Aug 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hello @Greg_S. , exactly the same problem of Michel5C77. and like him everything has been do perfectly by me. so where do i need to copy the file on my macbook pro (Appel). 

thank you very much for your reply. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines