• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transfer PSE 7 from old to new pc without CD

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I transfer PSE 7 from my old laptop to new laptop without having the original CD - I have the long unique code

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

In the above link, scroll down to Individual>sign in to contact us. Try to establish a chat session with Adobe. I don't think that the download links for this old version of the software are available. It is also problematic that PSEv.7 will function flawlessly on a modern operating system.

It  has been reported that a new version of PSE will become available later this Fall. If you can hold off until it is released, try out the 30-day trial to see if you lik

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
Since your question is about Photoshop Elements, I have moved this from the Photoshop forum where you posted.
~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, to add to hatstead's answer, I am not sure if  PSE7 was like PSE6, which had a serial code only linked with your physical DVD/CD copy and not to a download server. I don't see how you could get a downloadable installation file. I have kept copies of my PSE6 and PSE10 versions installers as well as the serial codes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

In the above link, scroll down to Individual>sign in to contact us. Try to establish a chat session with Adobe. I don't think that the download links for this old version of the software are available. It is also problematic that PSEv.7 will function flawlessly on a modern operating system.

It  has been reported that a new version of PSE will become available later this Fall. If you can hold off until it is released, try out the 30-day trial to see if you like it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines