• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transferring Photos to Elements from “Microsoft Photos”

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm considering buying Photoshop Elements and am wondering how easy or difficult it would be to move my 2,000 photos from Microsoft Photos to Elements.

Thank You.

TOPICS
How to , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Your just tell Organizer to look where the images are located: a specific directory like "My awesome photos", then start the process.  Your photos remain where they are- you are essentially making a list of "shortcuts" to where the original images are. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your just tell Organizer to look where the images are located: a specific directory like "My awesome photos", then start the process.  Your photos remain where they are- you are essentially making a list of "shortcuts" to where the original images are. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Sep 10, 2022 Sep 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I first used organizer I told it "look for all images on all hard drives"--- BIG MISTAKE!  It finds every little icon for every program-- I ended up with something crazy  like 2.5 million images. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines