• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Treiber PxHIpa64.sys im Adobe-Programm PSE 2019 ist inkompatibel zu Windows 11

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2023 Mar 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich nutze Windows 11, und das Betriebssystem hat mir mitgeteilt, dass bei mir der inkompatible Treiber PxHIpa64.sys verhindert, dass die Speicherintegrität aktiviert werden kann. Wird die Speicherintegrität nicht aktiviert, ist die Sicherheit des PC gefährdet. Deshalb ist die Aktivierung höchst wichtig.

Unter der Rubrik Windows-Sicherheit / Gerätesicherheit war zu finden, dass der Treiber PxHIpa64.sys / Version 3.1.1.0 von der Corel Corporation stammt. Lokalisiert ist die Datei im Ordner  C:\Windows\System 32\drivers.
Ich habe herausgefunden, dass dieser Treiber eindeutig dem Programm Photoshop Elements 2019, das ich auf meinem PC installiert habe, zugeordnet werden kann.

Das Problem könnte also gelöst werden, wenn man PSE 2019 und damit auch den Treiber vom PC löscht (was unsinnig wäre) oder man erhält einen aktualisierten Treiber von Adobe bzw. ein SW-Update mit einem Treiber, der nicht die Inkompatibilität mit Windows 11 aufweist. Den Treiber einfach zu löschen, sollte man auf keinem Fall tun.

Nun meine Frage an die Community: Hatte jemand schon mit diesem Problem zu tun und wie wurde es gelöst? Und welchen Weg gibt es, an einen PSE-2019-Treiber zu kommen, der diese Inkompatibilität nicht mehr aufweisen  Ist bei den neueren PSE-Versionen (z.B. PSE-2024) das Problem gelöst?

Mir ist es bisher nicht gelungen, an eine entsprechenden Servicestelle oder Kundendienst von Adobe heranzukommen, die mir in der Sache helfen könnte. Adobe sollte ja daran gelegen sein, das Problem aus der Welt zu schaffen.
Übrigens wird diese Inkompatibiltäts-Problematik in verschiedenen Internet-Foren ausgiebig diskutiert, wobei nach meiner Ansicht oft der Kern der Sache nicht getroffen wird. In jedem Fall sollte man sich die Programme ansehen, in denen der o.g. Corel-Treiber eingebaut ist.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Uwe28825479f9kd 

Since your question is about Photoshop Elements 2019, I have moved this from the Photoshop forum where you posted.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do you think this is an Adobe problem when the driver is supplied by Corel?  What Corel programs are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2023 Mar 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have installed Photoshop Elements 2019 on February 14th, 2019, 8:28 pm using the Windows 10 operating system. I found in folder C:\Windows \ system 32 \ drivers the driver file PxHIpa64.sys which was installed also on February 14th, 2019, 8:33 pm. The describtion of this file is: PxEngine Device Driver for 64-bit (x86-64) windows Firma Corel Corporation, File version 3.1.1.0. You can see that the driver file was registered exactly at that time at which the Photoshop Element 2019 program was installed. Therefore, I think it is very logical that the driver file may be assigned unambiguosly to the Adobe Photoshop Elements 2019 program. Therefore my conclusion that the Corel driver is implemented in the Adobe SW.

As long as I used Windows 10 it has been not given any conflicts with the operating system  or error messages. On February 13th, 2023, I changed from Windows 10 to Windows 11. Now Windows 11 send the notification that the driver  PxHIpa64 prevents the activation or enabling  of the memory integrity which is an important element of the PC security.
How can I fix this Memory Integrity Incompatibility? I think that I have to deinstall the PSE 2019 program and to buy unfortunately  a newer PSE version which should be completely compatible with Windows 11.  Or have you an other suggestion? Do you know a PSE 2019 update that fulfil this requirement?

In addition to your question the following remarks: I have found in internet forums the opinion that obviously other SW producer  use the driver mentioned above under licence.

I use Corel PaintShop Pro X6 as a further image processing program. However, I have this program installed on 

February 15th, 2019, i.e. one day later. In this case, there are no agreement with the installation date of the driver file PxHIpa64.sys. So, Corel PaintShop Pro can not be responsible for the incombatiobility. Other Corel programs ar not in use in my PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines