• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trial of Elements 2022 ended, bought a license but got one for 2023 which is not supported on my Mac

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2022 Oct 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I had a 30 day trial installed of Photoshop Elements 2022. After the trial ended, I decided to buy a license which I did today. After entering the serialno, an error was shown that the serial was invalid. 

Looking closer I saw that I had received a license for Elements 2023, so I uninstalled 2022, and started the installation of Elements 2023. 

However, the installation ended with error code 195, saying that my system does not meet the minimal system requirements. I cannot upgrade my system, it runs Mac OS Catalina 10.15.7 so now I'm stuk and it feels I flushed $99 down the toilet.

What are my options?

TOPICS
Download and install , Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Elements Support for a refund.  You can start a chat session by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Support menu at Adobe.com. Or you can contact Support by telephone using the numbers listed here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.  Note that support hours are limited outside the US.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may also be able to find a copy of Elements 2022 at an online or local retailer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Elements 2023 is supported on macOS 11 and 12(12.4 or later), please check if you can upgrade your macOS?

Elements 2023 is the latest in market and have new features and major improvements over E2022.

Regards

Vipin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2022 Oct 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Mac OS Catalina 10.15.7 on a Mac mini (Late 2012) and cannot upgrade to a newer OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you want to stick with your aging 2012 Mac Mini, you'll have to contact Adobe Support for a refund. Then see if you can find Elements 2022 at a reputable retailer such as Amazon.

Or upgrade to a new Mac and run Elements 2023.

Keep in mind that you're fast approaching a crossroads for when you upgrade your Mac Mini. Most new software will now be dropping support for Catalina.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Mac, and date of manufacture, are you running exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines