• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to print a page size Half Letter (8.5 x 5.5)

Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a new windows 11 computer. I installed PSE 2019 on to it. I do not have the same Page size options as I had on my Windows 10 computer. I need to print a card that is in PSE 2019 on paper that is 8.5  x 5.5   Why is that option not available with windows 11? Is there another way of printing this card?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Have you tried printing from both the Organizer and Editor? 

Have you installed the software driver from the printer manufacturer's website?  Do they have a Windows 11 compatible driver for your printer?

Can you select the card size from other software?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Greg_S. I talked with someone from Epson and they helped me instal a new driver and that worked. Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried printing from both the Organizer and Editor? 

Have you installed the software driver from the printer manufacturer's website?  Do they have a Windows 11 compatible driver for your printer?

Can you select the card size from other software?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for responding. 

Yes I have tried printing from both. The Organizer wont open the print option and the Editor will open to print but only gives me 5 choices for paper size and there is no "user defined". 

I will look into the printer driver. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Greg_S. I talked with someone from Epson and they helped me instal a new driver and that worked. Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines