Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to upgrade my Mac with Elements 2020 with Elements 2022

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased PS/Premier Elements 2022 and have two questions:

First, the download doesn't seem to be moving past 16%, which is where it's been for about 10 minutes now (and the download was supposed to have been completed within 8-10 minutes, according to the Adobe window). Should I cancel the operation and start over? Which brings me to my second question. Do I need to remove Elements 2020 before installing 2022? Or will it override it automatically? Thank you!!

TOPICS
Download and install , Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a similar issue in that it gives me an option to install from a DVD (which I do not have) or as a Free Trial which I do not want since I've already purchased it.  Have you found a solution yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

You can download the latest installer from here: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/photoshop-elements-downloads.html

this will install the latest available update of PSE 2022 and you need not have to update, as you will be required if you install from DVD.

For installing E2022, you do not need to remove E2020, both versions can work independently.

Thanks

Vipin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines