• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

turn something off

Engaged ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using PE 2021 on windows 10. Each time I go to save an image I am presented with a box that asks me if I want to backup this to the cloud. It always has an option for "not this time" or to go ahead and do it. this is annoying as each time I have to click on "not this time".  Is there a way to turn this off?

TOPICS
Actions , How to , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

There is such a box when you quit an organizer session which asks you if you want to backup the catalog structure or to skip it. That's an option in the preferences of the organizer.

I don't know of a similar box when you 'save' or 'save as' one of your edited file. I only see a button 'save to the cloud' which you can use in the usual 'save as' box if you want. I can simply ignore it and it does not require a single additional click for me?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is such a box when you quit an organizer session which asks you if you want to backup the catalog structure or to skip it. That's an option in the preferences of the organizer.

I don't know of a similar box when you 'save' or 'save as' one of your edited file. I only see a button 'save to the cloud' which you can use in the usual 'save as' box if you want. I can simply ignore it and it does not require a single additional click for me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you, I found what I needed to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines