• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Email photo in Elements 2020

Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2020 Jan 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a trial version of Elements 2020 and although I think I set things up correctly, when I email a photo using the Share button in the Organizer, the message is sent but not the photo. I can email it to myself without any problem but I am unable to send the photo to my husband and therefore anyone else, I assume. Does anyone have a suggestion?

TOPICS
Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

I don't know if this PSE 2019 preferences note also appears in PSE 2020 prefs or not.  If not, kindly disregard.

2019 email pref note.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had Elements 2020 for several months and I still can't email a photo to anyone else, nor can I email a photo back to me.  I've tried everything I can think of, but no luck.  Anyone have a suggestion(s)???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have almost the same problem. I can email a photo but my wife who shares the same computer as a different user just gets the messages sent but no photo.

Art

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Art, has your wife set up her email account in the Preferences dialog?  What email service is she using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, she has set up preferences and she is using Outlook Express Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if this PSE 2019 preferences note also appears in PSE 2020 prefs or not.  If not, kindly disregard.

2019 email pref note.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it does.  Thanks Phinny!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please follow the below article to setup your gmail account
https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185839 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines