• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

UNABLE TO INSTALL PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS 2022 ON WINDOWS 10 (WIN 64)

Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ERROR 113   PROBLEM WHEN INSTALLING ADOBE PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS 2022

I’ve purchased online adobe photoshop elements 2022 on November 22nd . I’ve tried to install it online and then problems started.

In every attempt I’ve done after a 10 % installation process in the beginning and 2 % process in the other attempts, installation failed and there was a message showing error 113.

I’ve tried everything from the help assistance (i.e. resetting network, temporarily disabling the antivirus, configuring firewall) but nothing happened again.

Then I’ve asked for remote assistance. An assistant worked out until late night and tried to do almost everything possible, but guess what?

NOTHING HAPPENED!

The next step was the assistance via e-mails from Adobe customer care.

From cmd I run some ipconfig commands but the result was the same. I’ve tried to update my network driver and I’ve even checked some certificates but the result after 14 or so attempts (I lost counting) was the same:

INSTALLATION FAILED!

So, has anyone other ideas or should I look for refund?

A desperate user!

To be honest I regret buying this product!

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The installers download your software and only then perform the installation. Maybe a dumb question: how much free space is available on your drive C?

One thing is for sure, it seems to be network OR cache related.

Speaking of which: did you get any online software before which required downloading?

Just making aure: I'm asking to make sure we get the whole picture, some of my questions could seem silly to you but please keep the above in mind.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear ShelLuser

Thanks for the post.

I'm going to reply tomorrow because here it's very late. We'll discuss tomorrow.

Thank you very much for the post!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear ShelLuser

Drive c have above 200 gb space so I guess this is a lot of free space. 

Moreover I'm sorry because my English are very poor but when you mentioned if "I got any online software before which required downloading" you meant if I downloaded online any software before adobe photoshop elements?

If this was the question, I checked the downloaded apps and I saw that it was an application from microsoft store (I don't remember which one exactly). I think had to do with pdf files or staff like that.

By the way your questions are not silly. They'll probably help to resolve this problem. 

Finally I've just seen that Microsoft Store have a discount in Adobe photoshop elements but I didn't see which edition

Thank you very much ShelLuser

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2021 Nov 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought Photoshopp Elements 2022 and Premiere Elements 2022 yesterday and have the exact same problem.

I tried all recommended solutions including updates of drivers of my graphic card, etc.

I use a 250 Mbps-line and did several downloads so far. I even checked with my provider and tried to download something else to check the line.

I have 52 GB in the standard installation path and  over 700 GB in other drives (tried both).

In the first try I reached 4%. In the folowing attempts only 2% each time I tried.

After deinstallation of all fragments and restart I reached 10% and got really excited, but then it broke up again and afterwards... 2% --> Error 113.

I loved working with Adobe products in the past, but this is really disappointing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2021 Nov 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Andy21964784i1y7

You can understand how I feel! I've lost so much of my precious time in order to install this product but nothimg happened. 

I wish you succeed in your attempts.

In the next days I will probably ask for refund

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Georgios_P,

I totally understand. Today I tried to reach support. After connection broke off 6 times I finally had a very friendly customer support agent that suggested lots of solutions (that I already tried). Then she suggested some more sophisticated things but it turned out that they didn´t work, either.

At this point the knowledge of most users will be exceeded. You need to be a developer or at least advanced user to deal with most of the solutions.

Maybe that I have some rare constellation of hardware/software/anything conflicts but I am really disappointed from Adobe. I used Adobe products for more than 20 years now professionally and never had problems. I also support the idea of downloads to be more sustainable but I also expect  that this ways of delivering a product work without problems. 

I spent almost 3 days trying to find a solution. Waste of time. Will probably also ask for refund.

Good luck for you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the wishes

Since I don't have any news from Adobe Customer Care the last 2 days, I think that it's time to ask for refund. By the way I have been using Adobe products for decades just as you.

Greetings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since you have contacted Adobe Support, I assume that the solutions given in this Error 113 HelpX article have been tried.  If not, you may want to see if they help.

I also want to make sure that you have been dealing with official Adobe Support via email.  Please ensure that the email is coming from an Adobe.com address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Greg_S.
I got e-mails from "customercare-chatsupport@adobe.com".
This the official support site from Adobe or not ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe customer care sent me via e-mail the remote assistant with one of their assistant Mr. Rohit Kumar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm soory, I meant that they sent the assistance chat with Mr. Rohit Kumar via e-mail. Mr Kumar tried everything until late night.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines