Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to install update of version 9

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Photoshop Elements 9.0.3 Update
There was an error downloading this update. Please quit and try again later.

Photoshop Camera Raw 6.5 Update
There was an error downloading this update. Please quit and try again later.

These updates keep failing to install. I'm concerned about the first one as I have been trying to update this for some time now.  Plase help!!   Thanks.

[Subject modified by moderator to exclude user's email address]

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post in the Photoshop Elements forum, this is the Photoshop forum:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-elements/bd-p/photoshop-elements?page=1&sort=latest_replies...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving the thread to the Photoshop Elements forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have modified the subject of your post to exclude your personal email address.  Your post has also been moved from the wrong forum.  Hopefully, you will find your way back to this thread.

What OS are you using?  You are using a program that is now about 10 years old.  It is quite possible that your current operating system is throwing a block at you updating the program.  I'm also not sure that the Adobe servers are still providing updates for a program that old. 

Why are you having to update the program?  Have you installed it on a new computer?  Or were you having problems on an old computer and uninstalled/reinstalled the program?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2023 May 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Was there an answer in the end to resolve this continuing issue? I have had exactly the same problem for ages so would be interested - many thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines