Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to run Phitoshop Elements in a 2nd PC

New Here ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've a Photoshoo Elements 15 [PII removed by mod] which I install in a 2nd PC (laptop), but when I lunch the program I got the followig message:

"The serial number is already in use by the maximum allowed computers. You must deactivate onether computer or provide another valid serial number to use this product again on this computer"

I spouse this may be related to the fact that recently my desktop PC needed to be replaced, due to a mother board defect, and I've install the PE in my new destktop, but i couldn't perform the sign-out fron the older PC.

Onece I don't have acesse any more to my previous Desktop, how can I remove the connection betwenn the old PC to this SN (I tried to find a way from my adobe acocount, but I couldn't find a way)?

Thanks

TOPICS
Download and install , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Contact support at this link to reset your activations: Contact us.

Scroll down and click on the  Contact us.

cont.png

Just say you need to reset your activations. Don't mention you have photoshop elements 15.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Congratulations. By posting your serial number in a public forum you have given it to hackers. You have probably lost it now, as well as broken the rules. Expect it to be blocked forever. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, since you are incautious, try to be particularly wary of this: Warning, scammers may contact you privately pretending to be Adobe staff. Adobe will never send you a private message asking you to email an account that isn't @adobe.com, or use Skype. Adobe never ask you for their password. These scammers want your Adobe info, credit cards, your money and control of your computer, please take care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact support at this link to reset your activations: Contact us.

Scroll down and click on the  Contact us.

cont.png

Just say you need to reset your activations. Don't mention you have photoshop elements 15.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the information, Jaff. Problem is soved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines