• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to uninstall elements on broken laptop

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install elements 14 onto my new laptop. I had it on my old, now broken, laptop and a PC. There is no way for me to uninstall from my broken laptop. my account is also showing me that I have no registered devices. How can I uninstall the program so I can add it to my new laptop?

TOPICS
Download and install , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install elements 14 onto my new laptop. I had it on my old, now broken, laptop and a PC. There is no way for me to uninstall from my broken laptop. my account is also showing me that I have no registered devices. How can I uninstall the program so I can add it to my new laptop?

By @Farah23174457o87f

Your account will only show if you have an 'activated' device if you are using a subscription software like the Photographer's plan with PS and LR. Never a device for Elements, only Adobe Staff can check which device is activated.

Since you have used the two activations available for Elements, what you can see on your Adobe account is the list of the registered softwares. There is a section for formulas and payments in which you can choose 'products'. You should be able to find your order with its license number and a download link for installation. However you can't deactivate the unavailable activation yourself, only Adobe Staff can do it. So you must use 'contact us' and start a chat session.

Be sure to insist that you don't want support for an old version, you only want to remove the activation for the computer that's not available. If the agent does not understand, ask to be transferred to a suupervisor. This should be very fast (it did work for me).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I did use the chat and they told me they cant help with older versions of elements. So they told me to post to forums. I'll do the chat again, thanks for your response!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can reach them by phone as well.

Reach us by phone (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines