Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to update Elements 2022 [was: Alessandro]

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2022 Dec 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I can't update my version of Photoshop Element 2022
Going to Help>updates I can't log in. Can you help me??
TOPICS
Download and install , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 18, 2022 Dec 18, 2022

If the Help>Updates is greyed out, it means that there are no updates.  If you want to upgrade to Elements 2023, you have to buy it as a separate program.  If you purchase from Adobe, you are entitled to a prior user discount. 

(And I don't think you can get to the Help menu unless you are already signed into your account - unless you are in Trial mode.  That is why I am assuming you  mean that the updates menu choice is greyed out/inactive.)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2022 Dec 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the Help>Updates is greyed out, it means that there are no updates.  If you want to upgrade to Elements 2023, you have to buy it as a separate program.  If you purchase from Adobe, you are entitled to a prior user discount. 

(And I don't think you can get to the Help menu unless you are already signed into your account - unless you are in Trial mode.  That is why I am assuming you  mean that the updates menu choice is greyed out/inactive.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help. 
I ask you one more thing. Is there a way to see what is the current version of my Element 2022. If I look in about Photoshop Element it tells me that the version is 20.0 ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, the version that is marketed as Elements 2022 is actually Version 20 of the program.  That is confusing for many users.

Snap_2022.12.28_14h0m8s_003.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines