• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uninstall Photoshop Elements 14

New Here ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased Elements 2020 and now need to uninstall Elements 14.  I have already updated my mac to catalina and it won't allow me uninstall in the usual manner.  This is what shows on my screen.   How do I uninstall it? Screen Shot 2020-05-30 at 10.27.05 AM.png

TOPICS
How to , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can’t use it and the uninstaller can’t work, but why do you need to uninstall it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not a Mac user so I don't know if my suggestion will work. But at least in the Windows version, Adobe has a tool named CCCleaner which cleans up remaining files. It is downloaded from Adobe's site. If there is a Mac version, it might be worth trying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, try the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner tool. Works for Elements too.

https://helpx.adobe.com/au/photoshop-elements/kb/elements-installation-error-CC-cleaner-tool.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines