• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unopened/Unused "Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 & Adobe Premiere Elements 12" Box

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased this combo-box several years ago to use as an advertising tool at my (now defunct) LLC business. For all those years since it's been sitting in a pile of stuff collecting dust.

I've recently retired and decided to re-started doing post production photography as a hobby. Needless to say, I would very much like to finally make use of this rather costly investment of mine, but just came to discover it will not work with Windows 10.

Can anyone please assist me with this matter? Ideally, I would like to upgrade to the 2021 versions, but frankly it's a bit cost prohibited to me at ~ $160.00. Is there a work-around to get it function with Windows 10?

I'm certainly open to other ideas as well

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much for the quick response. I will give it a try shortly.
-Howard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Howard,

If you can't get Photoshop Elements 12 & Premiere Elements 12 working on your machine, there is a special deal on the 2021 version of this bundle at the moment on the Adobe US website, which brings the price down to $99.99 until 27th June 2021 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I upgraded my Photoshop Elements and Photoshop Premiere Elements 12 some weeks ago to the 2021 Edition.The old Version 12 is now on my second computer and continues to work perfectly well - in some cases even better than the new version 21! H0ward106 must have a valid key for his products; without a valid key he cannot install Photoshop Elements 12.  If the Upgrade to 21 does really "pay"..?  A real Upgrade of Photoshop Elements 12 or 21 would be the Upgrade to "Adobe Photoshop 21" (Adobe PS); but this  edition is very expensive (+- $ 10/monthly!!) ; you can try it for free 7 days!     

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines