• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updating Elements 2022 on a Mac

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How long should it take for an Elements 2022 update to load on a Mac running Big Sur via a WiFi connection? I just installed Elements 2022 this morning and it was fine. After about an hour I went back to open it and I keep getting the following message for about an hour now: 

Update in Progress, Adobe elements is installing updates. Please try again later.

Is this normal?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry about the trouble with Photoshop Elements. We're here to help. The timeframe will depend on the wifi connection speed. Did you try downloading and installing it with a different connection? Did you try re-installing the application?

What is the version of Photoshop Elements that you have downloaded? 

Please check the steps shared in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/update-message-reappears-elements.html

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Ranjisha. I see the problem. My display on my mac was timed to go off after 5 mis. and with it the computer was put to sleep as well. This caused a connection interuption during the download process. I've since set my mac to not go into sleep mode when the display goes off. Now the connection remains active even when the display is off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines