• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrade PSE15 for use on MacBook

Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have PSE15 on my old Windows10 computer and have been using it, but it is very slow.  I have had one foot in  MS Windows and one foot in Apple for several years now and I have decided to move completely to Apple.  I have ordered a new 14" Apple MacBook Pro with the M1 chip.  Today I went to my Adobe account to see what would be required to get the newest standalone version of PSE for Mac and I can not find a way to order it.  All I can find to purchase at Adobe.com is a monthly subscription account.  I do not want a subscription account.  I can find PSE 2022 for Mac stand alone software for sale on Amazon but not on the Adobe website.  Am I missing something?  Others have posted here to be sure to get the software directly from Adobe to avoid scams, etc.  How do I do that?

BTW, before posting this question I have been perusing the Apple discussion forum and after reading all the problems posted there recently, I am not even sure if I want to use PhotoShop for Mac at all!

TOPICS
How to , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Yes! You can download a trial version of Photoshop Elements. You need to sign in with an Adobe ID and password to download a trial. For detailed instructions, see Download and install non-Creative Cloud trial apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! You can download a trial version of Photoshop Elements. You need to sign in with an Adobe ID and password to download a trial. For detailed instructions, see Download and install non-Creative Cloud trial apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Hatstead.

I am still a bit confused.  I see where the link you supplied pointed to "helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite" etc. and the free trial is available to me there, (thank you for that!)  but I still can't find a link to get me to that page from the main page of adobe.com which is where I was trying to find it..  It doesn't really matter now since you so graciously sent me the link, but if it is a product that they sell, why is it so difficult to find?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a user-to-user forum, not Adobe corporate. We have no control over Adobe's web page. Occasionally a functionary from Adobe makes a comment, so hopefully they will see the deficiency which you have identified.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines