• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrade to PSE 2023

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had PSE 2021 (for Windows 10) and  had to format my hard disk. I have the code. Now I want to upgrade to PSE 2023. How should I go about it?
Should I download the 2021 version, reinstall and then go for upgrade or just pay the money for version 2023 and download and install it?  Will I get the full installable version of 2023 or the upgrade that works only if the working version 2021 existing on the hard drive? When I click 'upgrade', the site simply tells me to pay the money for upgrade but I am not sure I would be able to successfully upgrade after paying money. 

Thanks. 

TOPICS
Download and install , How to , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you had to format your drive, most probably you could not 'deactivate = sign out' to remove the connection of your computer to the licensing server. That means you have only one activation left instead of two. So, as soon as possible, refer to the Adobe help care as described in that other discussion:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-elements-discussions/pse15-activation-limit-exceeded-with-n...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Will do it.

GeeRav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And just to clarify the upgrade question, you do not need to have the prior version installed before installing the discounted upgrade version.  But (as I understand it), you do need to first enter the old version serial number.   If any problem arises with eligibility for the upgrade version, you always have the opportunity to request a full refund within 30 days of purchase

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply and sorry about my delayed response.
I cannot find the serial number since I got the 2021 version from a reseller. There is a way to get the serial number if the  code received from Adobe is available.  (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop-elements/kb/find-serial-number-elements.html) But I couldn't find the mail with code either. I have asked the same reseller to quote the price for  upgrade and am waiting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines