Everything converted correctly BUT I can't access the file, edit menu.When I click on them nothing happens.
Copy link to clipboard
You state that everything converted correctly, but then you go on to say that certain menus are unresponsive.
1. What did you convert?
2. Did you install a newly purchased copy of the software? If so, is it a legitimate copy?
3. Windows or Mac?
4. Does your machine meet requirements for PSE?
5. Is your problem with the Editor and/or the Organizer?
6. Please provide any additional information so that we may attempt to help you in a meaningful way.
1. Catalog file from version 19 to version 20. I was prompted to do this action.
2. Installed digital software purchased from Amazon.
3. Windows 10
5. The organizer.
I also just installed it on my laptap. Same issue, can't access the File, edit, find and help menus. When I click on them, nothing happens. Also, right clicking on a picture won't bring up the dialog box to delete, change date, etc. I have been a PE user since Version 2 and have never had any problems upgrading. 😞
I really appreciate any help you can provide.
Is the Amazon purchase via a link to download/install, or via disk (DVD)?
Amazon provided me with a redemption code and then provided the Adobe link to redeem the purchase. Adobe provided the serial number and the download. I've done this before with previous PE purchases.
Yes, I have done this as well in the past.
The fact that the problem is on two machines points to a generic issue.
Suggest that you call Adobe.
Let us know how you make out.
Thank you for your help. I had a successful chat with a tech and all is well. The following is the link he sent me to resolve the issue: