• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

upgraded system

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI there, I had gotten PSE on my windows vista computer more than 6 years ago, and I recently upgraded to a windows 10 OS. Is there any way to get my program transfered or downloaded onto my new laptop without having to pay for itagain

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Where did you purchase your copy of Photoshop Elements from? Or did it come pre-installed on your computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got it from staples

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try going to your Adobe account, using this link.  You may need to sign in to your account.  If you registered your program with Adobe, you should find a download link that you can use to install the program on your new computer.  The serial number will also be shown under the link I have provided.

If you run into any problem because you have too many copies activated, you will have to sign out of an old computer to deactivate it.  (You are entitled to activate on two machines.)  If you have only installed the program on one machine, it won't be a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines