• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrading to PSE 2021

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In order to transfer my PSE catalog to a new computer, I was told by Adobe tech support to upgrade PSE on the old computer; backup the catalog in the 2021 version; restore on the new computer.

Now, after installing PSE 2021 on the new computer, I'm being told that the serial number is no longer valid, perhaps because it was already installed on the old computer.  I posed this question to the Adobe tech support, and never received a reply.  So how do I activate PSE2021 on the new machine without having to purchase it again?  Do I de-install it on the old machine?

Thanks

TOPICS
Download and install , How to , Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

ON THE OLD COMPUTER, in PSE 2021 go to HELP > Sign out.  That's how you deactivate it on the old computer.  Go to the new one, and you should have any problem.   

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ON THE OLD COMPUTER, in PSE 2021 go to HELP > Sign out.  That's how you deactivate it on the old computer.  Go to the new one, and you should have any problem.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines