• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Useless program

Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2022 Oct 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to open program and more and more frequently I was getting messege "Could not initiate Photoshop Elements because the disk if full." I moved some image files to another drive and I thought that cured it. Find now that is not the case and I consistantly get the image. The program is useless under these circumstance. What is a plain and simple fix?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 08, 2022 Oct 08, 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Photoshop Elements?

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peru Bob:

I tried your recommendation but it didn't work.  Any other suggestions?  I have Elements 2021 using Win10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2021 on Windows 11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, guys. I just moved all my images from Drive C to larger capacity Drive D and that seems to have cured my problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What did you do to fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

FYI, by default, Windows locates the Pictures folder on your C drive. If you have a D drive with adequate space available, you can use the Windows Explorer property panel to safely relocate your "Pictures" folder (or any of the other Windows "Library" folders) to the D drive. I've relocated ALL of my Windows Library folders to my 2 TB D drive.

Screenshot-000467.png

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines