Using Photoshop Elements to upload Albums into an iPhone with the help of iTunes

Explorer ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For many years I have been syncing my iPhones with Photoshop Elements Albums. Having now some 100 Albums with a total of 37,000 images neatly organized so I can locate any of these images in no time.

But since Photoshop Elements 2022 this scheme doesn't work anymore. In iTunes the list of PSE Albums is empty and nothing can be synced.

Researching the problem I found the culprit. iTunes (latest version 12.12.4) does not look for the Album datafile of PSE 2022, but is still locked onto the datafile of PSE 2021.

This is obviously an Apple issue, but for Apple to update their iTunes it is necessary to get an idea how many users do depend on an update of iTunes to be able to update their photos on their iPhone with Photoshop Elements.

If enough users reply to this request, I can raise an issue at Adobe and Apple to bring out an update for iTunes that will enable us to upload photos into our iPhones using PSE Albums!

This is the way it should look (using PSE 2021, version 19):

imjack2_0-1662123473375.png

And this is the situation since Photoshop Elements 2022 arrived:

imjack2_1-1662123528601.png

TOPICS
Import and export , Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 18, 2022 Sep 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Today my iPhone was updated to iOS 16.0 and Apple's iTunes was updated to version 12.12.5.8.

Still, the situation has not changed and can I upload only images to my iPhone using an installed Photoshop Elements Organizer version 2021:

imjack2_0-1663493791278.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines