• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using the the clone stamp tool as a brush

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how to use a defined fixed point with the clone stamp tool as a brush? I've been able to make a custom brush with a fixed point but am looking to use the colour pallet as well as the texture from the fixed point and use as a brush.

TOPICS
Creative , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post an example of the area you want to use as a brush?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jeff, thanks for replying to this post I've been getting really frustrated trying to work it out and feels as if there should just be a simple box to check. It's not any perticular area as such more just using a fixed point- so the crosshairs don't move while I'm applying the clone. This can then in effect clone a composiosion of colours to use and spread as if paint. I can get close the effect by stamping the pixels over each other with a slight move each static click within the same layer but it's very time consuming. 
let me know if that helps make any sense and if not I'll post a sample. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines