Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Validation Error: Please connect to the internet and retry

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've downloaded Photoshop Elements 13 on my MacBook Pro (13-inch, Late 2011) OS 10.11.6

I'm trying to validate the serial number, but it says, "Please connect to the internet and retry". But I am connected to the internet.

I've tried everything related to this on the internet, and had two loooooooong chats with customer support and they couldn't figure it out. I've cleared my cache/cookies, tried different internet connections, and tried everything related to this that is cuerrently on the internet.

On this page, [Link removed by moderator ]it says there is a way to get an access code to connect offline. I believe this would give me access, but it says, 

Follow the installation or product launch screens until you see a link that says "I cannot connect to the internet" or "Having trouble connecting to the internet". Click the link and follow the instructions on the subsequent screen to initiate offline activation. Instructions there will tell you how to generate a Request Code.

and there is no link there. It just says, "Connect later" or "Retry" as the options.

Is there any way I could have a request code and/or do you know how to fix this? Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Bug , Download and install , Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JE N'arrive pas à enregistrer mes logiciels

PHOTOSHOP 15

PHOTO PREMIER

J'ai acheté deux fois adobe photoshop elements 15 et premiere elements 15

après reformatage de mon disque dur je n'arrive pas a me connecter pour enregistrer mes logiciels

[Personal information removed by moderator.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Vous venez de donner vos numéros de licence au monde entier...

Ne jamais donner vos informations personnelles comme celles-là, j'espère qu'un modérateur pourra les effacer à temps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines