• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

version 2018 license not valid

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new laptop and went to download my version 2018, and it wouldn't let me, it would download version 2020.

I had a rep, who was on the acrobat team, download version 2018, which I have installed, but it says my license is not valid. 

He can't help me any more.  It is crazy that I bought the software in June 2020, and a little over two years later it is already end of life.  But why is my license not working?  

I'm not a heavy users of photoshop so I can't afford to keep upgrading.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There may be something suspicious about the seller. Version 2018 was not legally sold in 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

. . .  or possibly you confused Elements version 18 with its marketing name - Elements 2020.

The correct version should be found on the Products page of your Adobe.com account

You haven't given us the exact error message you have received about the licnse.  It may be that because of the installations on your old computer, you have activated it too many times. If that is the case, you need to contact Adobe Support again and make sure they delete the activations for your license.  If you can find the license in your Products page which I have linked above, there should be no reason why Support cannot help you with the activations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines