• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Version 2021 on DVD?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to upgrade to this new version and receive it on DVD? 

When searching for such an upgrade possibility on Adobe's swedish site, downloading seems to be the only way.

/BJ (in Sweden)

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Thanks!

But, those resellers offer only new-license boxes, as far as I have found. 

Not a very big problem with me, although a 'factory'-produced DVD is more reliable than most USB-, SS- or rotating storagedisks, in my opinion.

/BJ (swedish Windowsuser)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe only offers boxed versions through big Internet resellers.

Warning: You choose your language during the installation process. Swedish is only available on Windows (see system requirements).

You are entitled to the upgrade price if you have bought/registered an older version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

But, those resellers offer only new-license boxes, as far as I have found. 

Not a very big problem with me, although a 'factory'-produced DVD is more reliable than most USB-, SS- or rotating storagedisks, in my opinion.

/BJ (swedish Windowsuser)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you may be a bit confused:   Every single version of adobe phtoshop elements is a brand new installation.  If you have version 2020, and buy version 2021, it's a brand new installation it does not "upgrade".   There are no "upgrade only" discs.

Here is the amazon link for your country, on dvd.

Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021 | Standard | 1 enhet | Windows / Mac | Skiva - Engelsk version: Amazon...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just checked the various offers of Amazon France today, and there is box with  the upgrade price of €81.74.

https://www.amazon.fr/s?k=photoshop+elements+2021&__mk_fr_FR=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&crid=14...

(3rd row).

Just keep in mind that there are frequent promotions which give you an even better price than the upgrade price from Adobe directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!

That makes it clear, and me satisfied.

/BJ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines