• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

very blurry photo

Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone!  I am very new to photoshop and have looked up tutorials  and tried them on how to get the grainy/blurry appearance from this picture I sent below.  I don't know how to do many things but am trying and learning daily.  I appreciate any help,  Kindest Regards R 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is the source of this photo?  And what did you do to it before saving it in the attached file? I can't imagine that it came out of a camera like this.  The pixel dimensions suggest that it has been resized from a much lower resolution image, and depending on how the resolution was increased, there is really not much that can be done with it in Elements.  I even tried to use a specialized sharpening plug-in (Topaz Sharpen AI).  After seven minutes of processing on a fairly fast computer, the plug-in crashed.  I then tried Topaz as a standalone program. This time, it completed the process, again after many minutes of processing, and I couldn't see any noticeable difference.

If you got this image off the Net for the purpose of learning how to sharpen in Elements, I suggest you try a different image - one whose pixel dimensions are a lot lower.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines