• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Viewing Elements within Photoshop CC

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am delivering some internal training for some simple photoshop tips and tricks for my organisation. The teams only have access to the Photoshop Elements and I only have access to Photoshop CC. Is it possible for me to only view what my colleagues will see in Elements within Photoshop CC? Or is it possible to download elements through my CC subscription?

TOPICS
Feature request , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each program is independent from the other.

Of course, the photo files are stored on disk wherever you put.them. You should be able to open them on both platforms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Its that I don't have Elements and I need to create templates for team members that have Elements. So I want to be able to see what they can see if that makes sense. So wondering if there is a workspace in Photoshop CC that will have the same interface as Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could download and install a 30-day free trial of Elements!

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines