• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Viewpoint 3 Plug in not working

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elements 2021 crashed a couple of days ago and when I rebooted my Viewpoint 3 plug in would not work.  I went to edit preferences and it shows up and I add it but it does not show up in my filter drop down menu. Any suggestions would be appreciated.  I am including photos to show what I am looking at on my end.  

TOPICS
Bug , Crash or freeze , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has the plug-in ever worked in Elements 2021?  (The online manual only mentions up to Elements 2019.)  If your answer is yes, then I suggest reinstalling the plug-in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes it was working for a few months until Elements crashed.  I guess I will try reinstalling.  As I recall it was a hassel getting into photoshop since the wizard for DxO isn't up to date.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines