• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

warum erstellt adobe ständig einen Ordner auf meinem Desktop?

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2024 Apr 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

warum erstellt adobe ständig einen Ordner "documents" auf meinem Desktop? Manchmal, nach dem löschen, ist er kurze Zeit später wieder da, spätestens bei Neuanmeldung. Habe keine Verwendung für diesen Ordner, der nervt nur.

Mike

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2024 Apr 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and thanks for reaching out.

Would you mind sharing the version of the OS and the Acrobat/Reader application you are using?To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the recent version 24.02.20687 installed. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once and check.

Let us know how it goes.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

the recent version is 24.02.20687, no updates available. The folder is still coming again

regards

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Please go through the similar discussions I have found on Microsoft support pages listed below and see if that works.

- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatically-generating-folders-on-desktop/78...

- https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/questions/337604/windows-10-documents-folder-keeps-showing...

Hope it will help

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2024 Apr 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

unfortunately, that didn't help, thanks for the effort. Are there any other ideas?
regards Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2024 Apr 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Michael36596622clzh

Is the machine you use personal or IT-managed (office machine)? 
Does that folder always get created after you restart your machine? If possible, please share the screen recording while ensuring no personal information is on the screen. 

~Tariq

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2024 Apr 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tariq,

I use a private machine. Here you can see the Folder. I am not shure what you mean with "share the screen".

Thank you in advance, Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2024 Apr 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the screenshot. This is helpful, Mike!
As per my understanding, with the limited information shared here. 
You may know more about Element Organizer; there is a link here. This folder may be created by Photoshop Elements or Premiere Elements.             

~Tariq           

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2024 Apr 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tariq,

I found a few preferences under the Organizer and I change them, but it is still the same. Where else must I change the folder?

regards, Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mike - Please let us know which Adobe application you are using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI

I have installed:

Elements Organizer 18.0.0.0
Core-Version: 18.0 (20201207.m.154403)
Sprachversion: 18.0 (20201207.m.154403)

Adobe Photoshop Elements Version: 18.0 (20201207.m.154403) x64

Adobe Premiere Elements (just updated)

Version 18.0 20201207.daily.2234367

I don't need the video editor, how can I delete this?

Thanks

Mike

But I only use Photoshop

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2024 Apr 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tariq,

I bought the latest version now and deleted the old one. Now I get 2 Folder on my Desktop. I show you also the setting in the preferences. Please, forget the other answer. Kind regards, Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2024 May 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, @Michael36596622clzh. I'll clarify this for you.

The user Documents folder is commonly used for Elements Organizer & other Adobe Apps. 

I understand this might be frustrating, but this is by design & can not be changed/customized at the moment. Attempting to create a symbolic link to a different folder/directory via the Registry Editor on Windows may result in unexpected behaviors. 

We hope you understand. 

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2024 May 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sameer,

many thanks for your answer, hopefully they will change this soon.

regards Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines