• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

watermark issues

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a watermark and would like to use it on my photos.  The issue I am having is that the brush is in the detail smart brush column.  I choose my default brush with my watermark logo and hover over a photo I would like the watermark applied to.  However, when I click on the photo, whatever preset is highlighted, gets applied with a new layer.  How do I apply just the watermark without it making up a new layer with no watermark on it?  So confusing, what am I doing wrong?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the adobe photoshop elements 2020 on a laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't the brush  show up in the regular Brush tool as well as in the smart brush tool.  Smart brushes add the effect to a new layer, regular brushes do not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
I could not find it in regular brushes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines