• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

web-Album in elements

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, ich besitze Photoshop elements 2021 und wollte mir ein web-Foto-Album für meine homepage erstellen.
Als Hilfe, habe ich die Adobe Seite => create-share-online-album.html
hinzugezogen. Dort steht auch explizit, dass dieses Vorgehen auch für elements ist. Leider habe ich im elements Teilen-Menü, nach Markieren mehrerer Fotos nicht die genannte Auswahl "Onlinealbum" und komme deshalb nicht weiter.
Jemand eine Idee? ..... Danke

for english users translate with google:
Hello, I own Photoshop elements 2021 and wanted to create a web photo album for my homepage. As a help, I have the page => create-share-online-album.html consulted. There it is also explicitly stated that this procedure also applies to elements. Unfortunately, after highlighting several photos, I don't have the option "Online album" in the elements share menu and therefore can't get any further. Anyone have an idea? ..... Thanks

TOPICS
Organizer , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

The feature online-albums (also called 'web gallery') has been removed from Elements a number of versions ago. The doc you are referring to dates back to december 2016 and is no longer valid in the sharing options. I believe it was on safety reasons to avoid using Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The feature online-albums (also called 'web gallery') has been removed from Elements a number of versions ago. The doc you are referring to dates back to december 2016 and is no longer valid in the sharing options. I believe it was on safety reasons to avoid using Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What a shame, I could have used it well.
Thanks for your quick reply.
Do I have to look around for something else.
best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a number of good free softwares:

https://www.opensourcecms.com/image-gallery-software/

I don't use them myself. so you'll have to search a bit more to compare.

The web galleries feature is available in Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, I don't own Lightroom.

I had already watched jAlbum, but free wouldn't be bad either. I'll take a look at this.

Thank you very much for the link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines