• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Welcomescreen by start of the program

Explorer ,
Jan 20, 2024 Jan 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I avoyd this welcomside ? I want it because I am using Magix Photostory de luxe 2024 to make slideshows, and in this program I can optimice in external programs ( Pho

Knud30787021sgu4_0-1705759243488.png

Knud30787021sgu4_1-1705759476527.png

toshop elemens) but to open Elements without welcomescreen I want to close it, and at once go to the optimiceside.  Above I show the side/screen as I not want to se, but instead this: 

Knud

TOPICS
How to , Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can launch the Editor directly. Is that what you want? See if my YouTube video helps.

When setting up as an external editor browse to the folder with the editor application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ja.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am guessing that you have tried to find the program .exe file to use as a plug-in to your slideshow program and that you have chosen the Adobe Photoshop Elements 2023 item which is in the C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 2023.

Ashampoo_Snap_Saturday, January 20, 2024_12h37m49s.png

That is actually only a shortcut to the Welcome Screen.  You need to select the PhotoshopElementsEditor.exe file  which is located way further down in the directory.  This file will launch the Editor.

Ashampoo_Snap_Saturday, January 20, 2024_12h42m17s.png

This is a common cause of confusion, particularly for those who have file extensions hidden in Windows File Explorer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines