• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

what is going on?

Engaged ,
Aug 03, 2024 Aug 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in Photoshop Elements 2024. I tried to make a moving creation from your web. I tried to save it. I can not get it to open in Photoshop Elements as a message comes up telling me it is the wrong type of file. I then go to the top of screen and click on Photoshop Elements Help....I go to Support.....I go to Forum.......in each case I get an error screen, image here. It appears to be something malicious. I can not get to help from Photoshop Elements. I had to go and do a google search for Photoshop help which brought me here. What is going on???  windows 10,  64

TOPICS
Actions , Bug , How to , Performance , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Aug 04, 2024 Aug 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you running a vpn?  If so- that's your issue.  

I just used the Adobe web feature, using the edge browser, and had zero issues.2024-08-04_041750.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not using a VPN. so why did I get this message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dunno, have you tried with a differet browser?   Have you tried whitelisting that I.P. address?   

This may help with doing that:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/add-trusted-websites-your-allow-list-firefox-focus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glenn, Firefox is not blocking me from getting to Adobe, so  I don't know what I should whitelist. I am just having trouble getting to Adobe from Photoshop Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And why can I not access help from Photoshop Elements 2024?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From my perspective it's not an Adobe issue, it's something on your computer, a configuration, an anti virus, a corrupt cache file, it could be any number of issues, but I very highly doubt it's an Adobe  issue.

Have tried using a different browser yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am so used to useing Firefox, it's just a habit. Shortly, I'll try and go to Photoshop Elements and try to access Adobe using the Edge browzer, thanks for trying to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines