• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I migrated to Elements 2022 and ON1 RAW 2022 I lost the automated interface for them.

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I migrated to Elements 2022 and ON1 RAW 2022 I lost the automated interface for them. I also don't have a copy of the PLUG-IN file that they say can be added to ON1. Can you please send me this file?    <personal email address removed>

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user / user forum.  You shouldn't be posting a personal email.  You can message other users from within the forum.  New users can't edit their posts, that's why you can't remove your email address.   

Reinstall the ON1 software- directing it to the new installation of PSE 2022, and reinstall. 

Each new version of PSE is a completly new installation, and doesn't touch the old version.  You will need to reinstall addons / plugins / brushes, and other things you may have puirchased and isntalled in previouse versions. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just did a little checking on the On1 Raw 2022 program.  They have been changing their business model for quite some time and it appears that the final step now requires you to pay extra in order to install the On1 modules as plug-ins to Adobe products, including Elements!!  They make no mention of this in their promotional materials and I only got a hint of it by comparing the On1 Raw 2022 user manual with the one for 2021.  It took me a lot of digging on the website to see that it is now sold only as a standalone program, and you have to buy all 5 of their plug-ins to get the program to work as an Adobe plug-in.

Snap_2021.10.31_17h59m26s_002.png

So, unless you paid for the plug-ins, you didn't get them included for free, as in past versions.

As Glenn says, each version of Elements is independent.  If you did not buy the On1 plug-ins for Raw 2022, you can copy and paste an older version of On1 Raw plug-ins from the C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements [your old version number]\Plug-Ins folder to the same folder for Photoshop Elements 2022.

I had already made the decision not to upgrade to On1 2022.  This provides me with a further reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines